I like to buy the chicken breasts that are individually wrapped (although I feel bad for the wasted plastic). I slice them individually, ensuring they are all the same size for cooking purposes.
Here's what you need to do;
-1 Chicken Breast
-1 Omega 3 Egg
-1 Cup Almond Flour Meal
-1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
-1/2 Tbsp. Corriander
-Salt and Pepper
-Cooking Sheet, Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2.In a bowl, whisk egg and set aside.
3. In large zip-lock bag, add almond flour and spices
4. Individually place each chicken tender in the egg bowl, ensuring the chicken gets coated with egg.
5. Transfer each chicken tender into the bad of spices and shake.
6. Place on foiled cooking sheet and place in oven.
7. After about ten minutes or so flip the chicken, leave in for another 5-6 minutes and remove.