Dry chicken sucks. This chicken doesn't.
Until recently, I've always been a huge BBQ fan. Growing up, I was never shown how to properly cook with oil and wasn't introduced to a cast iron pan until college.
Cooking with a cast iron pan is amazing because it's like grilling, frying, and baking all mixed into one.
Check out this easy recipe for paleo-style chicken thighs.
-4 Garlic Cloves
-1/2 Onion (chopped)
-Salt + Pepper
-Creole Seasoning (mixed spices)
-1 Tbsp. Grassfed Butter
1. Heat oven to 450*
2. Season chicken thighs with spices and rosemary, ensuring it gets under the skin
2. Heat cast iron pan over med-high heat
3. Add butter
4. Place chicken, onions and garlic in hot pan, skin side down
5. Cook for about 10 minutes (watch to avoid burning your chicken if too hot)
6. Place chicken in oven for 10 minutes or so
7.Flip chicken and cook for another 5 minutes or until done