Build Muscle With Paleo Chili
Grass Fed Beef and A Ton of Veggies!
I've been cooking chili with this recipe since I was in college. This was a great way for me to get a nutrient dense meal without spending too much money. I used to make it with beans but now usually omit them.
I love this chili because it's loaded with healthy protein, fat and tons of veggies. I can't think of a better way to sneak veggies into a diet than chili.
Here's how to make it!
2. Halve and rough chop Bell Pepper
3. Add veggies, Butter, and Spices to a large pot and place on medium heat for 7-10 mins or until veggies soften
4. Add diced tomatoes. Fill can with water and add water to pot
5. Add Grass Fed Beef and balsamic vinegar and bring to boil
6. Turn to low and allow to simmer for about an hour, mixing occasionally.
7. Add kale when about 20 minutes left until completion.
8. Enjoy for days...